JOIN OUR NETWORK
Do you own a pet sitting company in Northern Virginia, the District of Columbia or Maryland? If so, we’d love for you to join our Network! Monthly Membership Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month (August excluded) from 7:30PM-9PM. Potential members are encouraged to join us! Please contact an Executive Committee Member for details! The National Capital Area Professional Pet Sitters Network is place for local pet care professionals to gather and further their education in proper pet care, industry standards and business practices. Networking within the pet sitting industry is a great way to enhance your professionalism and increase the exposure of your business to the pet-owning public.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of membership:
- Members refer prospective clients within the network when unable to provide services themselves. Not only can we help each other this way, but it shows potential clients that the member has their best interests at heart.
Support and Education
- Members learn from each other and pass along service experiences that can aid you with your business practices, staffing, problem solving, pet care and building a customer base. In addition, the Network hosts multiple guest speakers and workshops to enhance our members’ business acumen and pet care knowledge.
- Network members work together to educate the pet-owning community and other petcare businesses about the value of professional pet sitting.
- All members receive a listing on the Network website for their membership year
- Members have exclusive access to the Network’s Yahoo! E-group for networking, assistance and sharingexperiences.
- Membership meetings are held throughout the year, providing an opportunity for faceto-face networking.
- Guest speakers are invited to share their expertise in many areas of business management and pet care.
- All members are invited to participate in fun networking events such as volunteering at a shelter, Pups In The Park, pot lucks and wine tastings.
Thanks for your interest in the National Capital Area Pet Sitters Network. All potential Network members MUST attend a General Membership Meeting BEFORE submitting their application and dues. Contact a Network Executive Committee Member for further information. The National Capital Area Professional Pet Sitters Network Membership Application, Bylaws and Pledge Of Professional Conduct can be found below as downloadable PDF documents. Information on where to send your completed application, dues payment and necessary documentation can be found on the Application. Please read and review these carefully before applying.
- New Member Application
- Membership Renewal Form
- Only complete this form IF you were a Member in good standing the previous year AND are submitting your dues and forms BEFORE the January 31st deadline for renewal. Otherwise, complete the Application.
- Network Bylaws
- Pledge of Professional Conduct
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to download a free copy
To get a firsthand look at what the National Capital Area Professional Pet Sitters Network is all about, we welcome you to join us at a complimentary member meeting. You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with current members, listen to any scheduled guest speaker and participate in discussions. Contact a Network Executive Committee Member for further information.